This blog is about me starting triathlon training as an absolute beginner with a mountain bike and a pair of trainers on a low budget.
Links
If you would like to link to this site email me and I will send you the code and place a link to your site on this page absolutebeginnertriathlon@gmail.com
Monday, 4 October 2010
First day of training plan
Not off to a flying start today but started nonetheless. The first day of my plan was supposed to be a swim but I had some stuff to do and and missed the pool opening times so I made do with a long run. I did 50 min at 145 bpm. I am going to make sure I manage my time a lot better because the swim sessions are where I think I am going to need the most work, followed by cycling. I was suggested to me on 220 triathlon magazine forum by Blinkybaz, that I should do some good base training to build a good fitness level and worry about heart rate and pace in the spring. See http://www.220triathlon.com/forum/heart-rate-zone-for-race-pace-t49526.html for more details.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave comments