I did the dreaded beep test today, the last time I did this I was at school. (I don't remember what I got it was a long time ago) The beep test is a shuttle run between 2 points 20 metres apart it gauges your fitness on the time it takes you to run between the points. I downloaded it from an army website http://www.defence.gov.au/army/hq8bde/jobs/fitness.htm
I got up to level 9.3 I don't know how this compares to any body else but it is a good place to start gauging my fitness. I will repeat the test on a monthly basis to see how I am getting on. Although it is a good test I am going to try and find out other methods of fitness tests because the planting of the feet at each turn can't be to good on the ankles.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave comments