This blog is about me starting triathlon training as an absolute beginner with a mountain bike and a pair of trainers on a low budget.
Links
If you would like to link to this site email me and I will send you the code and place a link to your site on this page absolutebeginnertriathlon@gmail.com
Sunday, 22 August 2010
Run today
I went for a short run today, just 15min to see how rusty my legs are. It was a bit hard to get them moving but 5min in they were ok. I have been reading 220 Triathlon and Triathlon Plus since the start of the year (I discovered them while waiting around in the hospital with my girlfriend just before our son was born) and alot of the training revolves around heart rate zones so I bought a Polar RS100 heart rate monitor from Fitsense. I used it today to test it out and its good. Just make sure the chest strap is tight and wet it for good contact with your skin. I am going for a run in the morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave comments