This blog is about me starting triathlon training as an absolute beginner with a mountain bike and a pair of trainers on a low budget.
Links
If you would like to link to this site email me and I will send you the code and place a link to your site on this page absolutebeginnertriathlon@gmail.com
Sunday, 29 August 2010
Broken bike
I took my bike out of the shed only to find I have broken the front derailleur by stacking carpet tiles on top of it. (stupid stupid) I went to the gym instead. I did a small workout, bench press, olympic clean and press, bent over row and upright row. 3 set of 12 reps, no rest between sets and 2 minutes between exercises. I followed this with 15 minutes on the bike trying to keep my cadence around the 90 rpm mark at 25 kph and 5 min on the treadmill, to get the feeling of running off the bike. My legs felt a little wobbly but I was not on there that long so I think that will increase if I go harder on the bike.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave comments