Links

If you would like to link to this site email me and I will send you the code and place a link to your site on this page

Saturday, 18 September 2010

First swim

Today was my first swim session. I did 250 metres and felt like my lungs were going to explode. I think this was down to poor breathing technique and body position in the water making my stroke innefficeint. I was annoyed because I thought I would have been better. So with my angry head on I went in the gym and did some weights. I upped the weight and sacrificed a bit of technique. Tonight I am going to watch some swim training videos on youtube and go again on monday. I am going to spend the next 2 weeks in the pool just to get ready for triathlon training.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments