Links

If you would like to link to this site email me and I will send you the code and place a link to your site on this page

Wednesday, 29 September 2010

Endurance run

I did two runs today, the first with my nine year old son. He has got a cross country run for the Cubs in a few weeks so he wants to do some training. I was impressed with him because the rain was lashing down and he still wanted to go. We did a bit of walk two lamp posts run two lamp posts then two laps of the park about 3k overall, we had fun. I do not normally run on the grass it made a good change, I think I will incorporate some off road running into my training.
I went out running this evening nothing spectacular did 40 min at about 156 bpm. I felt like I was going a bit faster,  but I did a different route so it was hard to judge the speed.
I am reading through training programs to see which one to follow. Joe Beer's training guide in 220 Triathlon looks a good front runner because it is quite varied, so I would imagine it should not get boring quickly. I will decide over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments