This blog is about me starting triathlon training as an absolute beginner with a mountain bike and a pair of trainers on a low budget.
Links
If you would like to link to this site email me and I will send you the code and place a link to your site on this page absolutebeginnertriathlon@gmail.com
Tuesday, 21 September 2010
Still 250m swim
Second swim training today went a bit better than the first, Still only 250 metres but I felt a bit more streamlined today, but not much. My heart was pounding out my chest. I think I am trying to go too fast but with poor technique it is very hard work. I cant seem to keep my body straight my legs are sinking then my head comes up. I found a swimming DVD to watch. It is an Eight week swim program by Dan Bullock a former national elite swimmer and Swim For Tri founder. The DVD came with 220 Triathlon magazine. Ill be watching this tonight and hopefully see what I am doing wrong and how to fix it.
Labels:
Triathlon swim training
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave comments