Links

If you would like to link to this site email me and I will send you the code and place a link to your site on this page

Thursday, 7 October 2010

Interval run training

I am happy my legs were not sore today after yesterdays bike ride. Will go a bit harder on the weekend. No time for swimming again today. I have got to make more effort to go, had to work late. I went for a late interval run instead. Started with 10 min warm up run at 145 bpm,  followed by 8 x 300m reps with 100m walk and 100m slow run in between reps. I got my heart rate up to around 180 bpm each rep. I finished off with a 5min slow run and walk with 5 min of press ups, plank exercises and stretching when I got home.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is full of entertainment and helpful information that can allure to anyone anytime. Continue posting! Read more

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments